Please find below our current vacancies. Click the link for more information about the vacancy. You will need to be registered to apply for any vacancy.
Vacancy Title: IT Service Desk Professional
Vacancy Location: City, London
Expanding International Law firm have an opening for an IT Service Desk Professional to join their existing IT Service desk team.
It's a hugely exciting career opportunity to join a professional International London City Law firm, the successful applicant will possess good general knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, Windows operating systems, desktop/laptop hardware and smartphone technologies, and will be a very good communicator with all levels of hierarchy.
• Maintain an effective IT Service Desk service, ensuring delivery against the agreed service delivery goals and objectives, providing maximum availability and performance of the IT Service Desk service throughout the firm.
• Contribute to the delivery of quality support ensuring that nothing gets forgotten,
• Customers are kept informed of progress and complaints/escalation's are kept to a minimum.
• Perform routine checks on various systems including audio/video conferencing systems.
• Perform general administrative duties, including user account creation, moves and changes worldwide.
• Meet performance goals and KPIs as set by the IT Service Desk Manager and IT Service Desk Team Leader.
• Manage personal workloads, escalations and operational processes
--including but not limited to ensuring all contacts are answered and all contacts are logged within the service management toolset.
• Make proactive recommendations for the improvement of the IT Service Desk service
• Supporting IT systems to ensure they align with the business processes and plans.
• Proactively research and identify working practices and processes in support of improving the IT Service Desk service.
• Assist with the effective provision and continual improvement of the IT Service Desk service.
• Work within Service Management processes based on good practice principles
• Working knowledge of IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and the ISO20000 Service Management standard.
Sounds like role that you can do? Then we want to hear from you. Please register on our website www.allneeds.co.uk – just a few contact detail questions and then upload your CV and covering letter.
If this isn't the role for you (or the right time) why not connect with AllNeeds on LinkedIn to keep up to date with all of our opportunities. We also have a Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/allneedsrecruitment/).
• Reference: SP_DC
• Job ID: 201806192
Vacancy Date Added: 26/06/2018