Please find below our current vacancies. Click the link for more information about the vacancy. You will need to be registered to apply for any vacancy.
Vacancy Title: IT Systems Analyst
Vacancy Location: Southwark, London
Position: IT Systems Analyst
Location: Southwark, London SE1 0LX
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £26k to £30k depending on experiences
About the role:
The IT Support Analyst will provide front-line primary technical support to end users on various technical issues and problems relating to hardware, software, information access and peripherals. This position will support multiple platforms including desktops, laptops, mobile devices and videoconferencing equipment.
- Install and configure users accounts, software and hardware
- Assist colleagues with accessing the information they require to do their jobs properly
- Provide desktop telephony & user support to office based and remote users
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
- Provide basic user induction and training
- Provide 1st line support to all users on the phone and face-to-face
- Manage network servers, applications and technology tools
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
- Provide hardware & networking support
- Work on ad hoc projects as requested by the IT Systems Manager
- Other facilities management tasks such as managing couriers and managing small office contracts
- ISCED Level 3 or Level 4 education level or equivalent
- Degree level qualification or equivalent would be advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fully IT literate, Microsoft Server 2008 / 2016, Active Directory, IP configuration and Exchange management
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup / recovery
- Experience with cloud computing and software as a service application
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
- BSc / Ba in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline; professional certification (e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)) is a plus
You may have experience of the following: IT Systems Analyst, 3rd Line Support, 2nd Lind Support, IT Helpdesk, IT Help Desk, Helpdesk Support, IT Support, IT Helpdesk Technician, Helpdesk Engineer, Technical Support etc
This vacancy is being advertised by AllNeeds Recruitment. Ltd. The services advertised by AllNeeds Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.
Sounds like role that you can do? Then we want to hear from you. Please register on our website www.allneeds.co.uk – just a few contact detail questions and then upload your CV and covering letter.
If this isn't the role for you (or the right time) why not connect with AllNeeds on LinkedIn to keep up to date with all of our opportunities. We also have a Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/allneedsrecruitment/).
• Reference: SP_DC
• Job ID: 201806193
Vacancy Date Added: 26/06/2018